Are you approaching retirement? Are you unsure if your pension fund and other savings will see you and your family comfortably through retirement? Or are you unsure if you can afford to invest in a big project without it impacting negatively on your lifestyle? You’re not alone.
Many individuals have come to me looking for answers to some of life’s head scratching questions.
Typical questions asked of me include:
- How long would my savings, pension fund last if I retired today or in x years’ time?
- What value does my pension pot have to be at retirement for me to draw an income of x amount each month for x years?
- How much do I need to contribute into my pension/savings and for how long in order for me to retire by x and still live the same lifestyle?
- I only have x in my pension fund/savings account and can’t contribute much more, so what investment returns will I need to achieve in order fund my desired lifestyle in retirement?
- How robust is my financial situation in the event of various scenarios e.g. loss of income, early retirement or a significant investment in a project(s)?
To answer these questions, we use a sophisticated cash flow planning software, that also provides aesthetic visuals that we can present to you live in a meeting on a TV screen.
Finally, and probably most importantly, if the outcome of the cash flow model reveals any shortfall, we will be able to propose strategies going forward to help get you on track to achieve your desired goals.
If you are fed up of scratching your head trying to figure out answers to similar questions presented above then get in touch. I specialise in cash flow planning and giving you peace of mind.